Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day In The Life #1

Hey everyone! I thought it would be cool to do "day in the life" posts... These aren't going to be everything I did that day, but maybe just something that happened that day that I want to talk about. I'll just post these whenever something eventful happens. I'll try my best to keep them numbered that way they are easy to keep up with! :)

Okay, now lets get down to bid-ness. Today my father is making me go with him to do some maintenance on my car. (the usual... rotating tires... oil change... those types of things) I'm only human, so I'm DREADING having to go. Why is he making me do this you might ask? He told me that one day I'll have to do this for myself and I need to learn now. I think the real reason he is making me go is because he doesn't want to go along.... men. bless their hearts. I digress though. The real reason on why I'm sharing this with all of you is because my dad did something really great that earned him some brownie points. After I got done pretending I was sick, my dad told me that he would take me shopping if I went. How sweet is that? I know stuff isn't everything and it only brings temporary happiness BUT STILL. I'm pretty sure that most fathers cower at the though of taking their teen daughters shopping. Fellas, what he did was noble. I'm sure he and his wallet will suffer... To any dads reading this (which I highly doubt..) taking your daughter shopping will really get you on their good side... just a tip. :)
                             - Holly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment