Monday, May 13, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

Hey everyone! It's about to be summer, and I thought this would be a great new hobby to pick up! I honestly don't exactly know what I'm going to write about on this blog. The topics I had in mind are quite different, but I think will still be useful and fun to write about. In honor of this being my first post, I'm going to tell you 50 random facts about me! Hopefully this will help you get to know me better. :)
1. My favorite movie is Finding Nemo.
2. I have a dog named Nemo.
3. My car's name is Diana.
4. I LOVE to talk.
5. I really enjoy reading as well.
6. Audrey Hepburn is my idol. 
7. Zac Efron is my man.
8. I find a lot of comfort in knowing that God has a special plan for me.
9. Sleeping is my passion.
10. I'm allergic to Nutella.
11. I watch YouTube like it's tv.
12. I'm OBSESSED with the Office. (US version)
13. I love corny jokes/pickup lines.
14. Making lists calms me.
15. I am currently reading The Scarlet Letter.
16. My favorite book is The Help.
17. Shopping is my sport.
18. Glitter is my thang.
19. Lilly Pulitzer is my love.
20. I want to name my daughter Louise Elle.
21. I want to name my son Levi Scott.
22. I have a deathly fear of spiders... Or any bug in general.
23. My favorite color is pink.
24. My favorite number is 24
25. Pinterest is my addiction.
26. If I could choose any celebrity to be my best friend, I would choose Taylor Swift in a Georgia split second.
27. I'm a southern gal.
28. I worry about everything.
29. I'm a movie junkie.
30. I want a Ragdoll kitten so bad that it's probably unhealthy.
31. Laughter is my favorite medicine.
32. I say the sassiest things in my head, but I would never dream of saying them to someone's face.
33. I was home-schooled until the 3rd grade.
34. In middle school I owned TWO pairs of Crocs. *cringe*
35. I'm currently in high school.
36. I don't understand Tumblr... like at all.
37. Forever 21 is my downfall.
38. I adore clothes... A lot.
39. I have a lot of pet peeves that I can never remember.
40. Consequently, the fact that I have the worst memory ever is also a really big pet peeve of mine.
41. I am really pale. I feel Snow White's pain.
42. I want to be crafty really bad, but it's not happening anytime soon.
43. I am the only person on the earth that doesn't have an iPhone.
44. I always go to bed really early. This girl does NOT go without sleep.
45. I have a purple unicorn pillow pet, and her name is Aurora. (from sleeping beauty)
46. She was given to me by my best friend on my 15th birthday.
47. I like to be extremely organized.
48. I love meeting new people.
49. I really enjoy being social.
50. I have an irrational fear of needles.
   Thank you SO much for reading and I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! Love y'all!
                                                                                                               -Holly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment